Well, let me tell you something:

I am out of the whole Pascal thing for a year now and I am still doing experiments in game development (right now I am using C# and the Microsoft XNA Framework) and its great what I can do with the new things I use..... but.... Everytime I drink a coffee at work (I work 5 days a week and drink up to 10 cups of coffee per day) I think about the Big Bad Boss Contest that I won. I NEVER EVER had so much fun in doing the things we all are addicted to. Writing "Tanx" was my very best experience in learning things and using them to complete a project while I can talk and show progress to my "opponents" within the contest.
There was so much fun in the contest. Everyone showed their progress in a thread that had several thousands of reads in the end, some posted fakes to frighten people, some posted their problems or their funny bugs... it all was just a lot of fun.

So in short words: If you decide a theme that is of interest and that sounds fun, then count me in! I never had so much fun with another community again!

Cheers.