Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
still cant find any methods, i think i will just make sure models are aligned before loading...

whilst im posting, just wondering if anyone uses the newton 2 engine or still newton 1.53 ?
1.53 is no longer supported
reason i ask is... i was using 1.53, i could create 3500 newton box's and render them with collision and physics, throw them around etc, and get around 70fps on large land, then i tried with newton2 engine and i cant get a max of 700 box's and it runs very slow and laggy, is this because it is beta, will it get better? baring in mind the code i used is almost identical.
Your graphics is probably using up most of cpu power, try without rendering and see what performance you get.. remember that physics share cpu with the rest of your game logic, and the cpu power is also important here.
oh another problem i just found, small box's like tiny box's always fall through the ground or walls...
This "tunneling" is a common issue with all physics engines caused by floating point imprecision and large size difference ratios.