Quote Originally Posted by pstudio
The way it is now, some persons (my self included) may feel a bit lazy and just put it all (logic and rendering) in the GameLoop method as a single chunk. However by having two methods you force them to a bit more organized, and it's not gonna hurt them at all. It's still the same code they'll have to write.
Thats true... I also tend to get lazy sometimes... So I'll split it into two methods, namely Render() and UpdateLogic()... or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by pstudio
Out of curiosity. How do you plan to handle timing in the lib? I consider this to be a tricky thing to learn for a new developer. How to make the game run at the same speed at all computers.
Timing is always a complicated subject. I seriously need to find a way to make it easier for new developers. Last time I checked, JEDI-SDL's timing methods don't work very well. I don't know if they have fixed that yet. So I'm looking at other alternatives.

I'm gonna do a bit more coding to get more of the basics ready, write the documentation and upload it to SF.net to show you all what I've done so far.

Thanks again for the advice pstudio...