We have had a slightly more detailed email this morning following a somewhat aggressive email from me. The problem relates to MySQL and it's retention of a temporary file which is, from what I can gather, filling a temporary storage area on the server.

As Traveler has said, we are aware of the situation and are working with the hosts to try and resolve it, unfortunately progress is a little slower than we (Savage, Traveler and I) would like as it is now I think the 8th or 9th day in a row this problem has occured.

From what I've seen of the site however, it is only the home page that fails to operate correctly when the problem is occuring. Certainly this morning, I was able to post to the forums and the library without any problems what so ever, and I've received personal messages when the problem is in full flow. That said, I did experience problems with other areas of the site a few days ago. So, my advice would be to avoid posting anything if you get the error on the home page. If you do, having read about this error on-line, there is a chance that some (or all) of the data being posted could be lost resulting in database corruption.

So, thats how things stand at the moment. We will do our best to keep you updated about the current state of play.