Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intel Hex Files

Re: Intel Hex Files

Quote Originally Posted by Colin
    Quote Originally Posted by jdarling
    PS: What you doing with AVR's, love working with them
    mainly robotics.
    I love you mang!

Actually, I use them for robotics, lighting control, and just about anything I can get my hands on to tinker with. Sure you already know, but SparkFun is having a "Freeday" (http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/news.php?id=305) up to $100 in free product as long as you pay shipping .

Just because I love bragging, our local makers group http://www.makekc.org/ has been having fun making a rather large laberynth table that looks like a golf course hole and uses a soccer ball as the ball. Uses a WII fit to control via an AVR (well, ok they are using an Arduino (witch I hate) but its still an AVR). Quite fun to play with.

- Jeremy

do you use pascal for any of your platforms? i use c but i am very interested to use pascal
    Download the Ziron Assembler
    Get free hosting for Ziron related fan-sites and Ziron projects, contact me in private message.

mikroPascal is a good way for programming microcontrollers. I use C, but I heard mikroPascal is good.

"mikroPascal" is for picaxe only i believe. however looks good for pic tho
    Get free hosting for Ziron related fan-sites and Ziron projects, contact me in private message.

It's for ATMega, PIC and other micros as well, AFAIK.

hmm looks like you are right, and it looks pretty awesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12