Hey, 1st, nice start overall, though I wouldn't call this a complete project by any means. The game play is all there, the sound effects are nice and the background music works quite well with the game. So, honestly its better than a good start

The problems I see are; No introduction in game to explain controls, no customization of the controls (I don't personally like WASD would rather use arrow keys), story line (you started to here), or really much of anything else. The colors on the main screen and interm screens are difficult on the eyes (ok, at least my eyes) and the style of the main screen breaks your 8 bit style used in game. Might think a bit more about how to get these to work together.

Upon getting a high score and not entering my name got a Runtime Error 216 at 401E73. My guess would be that you forgot to check for blank strings and are trying to access the value placed inside. This, of course, crashed the game completely. Error trapping is a wonderful thing, and they should go to an error log, not just thrown on the screen and then watch the game go down

Overall, 2 thumbs up. Put control options, a little story line, and some explanation (in game) on how to play together, and this could be a 3 or 4 if there wern't already 1000's of the same game running around (you know, run and gun zombie mass killer games).

- Jeremy