Oh thanks. Well I used game maker for 2d space shooter games mostly. The last one I created there was a very basic AI I was proud of. The enemy planes check that if they shooted in the direction they are facing(they change it randomly from time to time and if they hit the border they also change) and they hit me then they shoot. I don't know if there existed an easier solution(my signature of my programs is that they are ALWAYS overcomplicated...). For that I calculated with a square around my plane and lines coming from the enemy plane in their direction and did some coordinate-geometrics calculations if the imaginary line hit the imaginary square. That was not that easy though I didn't want to try and get the equation of the square I checked for the sides of it. Lots of maths. yeah maths is something I don't lack. Routine is something I do Other than that I started a strategic game with game maker but that project stopped. Another important note about me: Whenever I am finished with the hard part of the game I loose interest. I don't want to draw sprites, do the animations and do the damage calculations and other things I am sick bored of I might get one of my friends to draw for me Then they could even say they did something for the games to be done.