Thread: Graphics libraries.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chesso
    are there any special install instructions for D2010
    No, all you need is "just point to all the source file directories and add w/e to uses"(here the "full" instruction). But this way is for advanced programming mostly, so you can just compile a dll(go to src/Delphi and open ZenGL.dproj) and use it with only one uses - zglHeader(don't forget to put dll with executable, and execute function zglLoad, as showed in demo01).

Quote Originally Posted by Chesso
    I presume it is not visual and probably does not have something similar to DXImageList
    Yes, ZenGL doesn't use or provide something related with VCL, it's just a library. So, you need to use only your variables/arrays/etc. with ZenGL types(e.g. zglPTexture is for "images"). What about using only one executable, I have never thought about this... all my resources I have always carried with executable in directory data Maybe this weekend I will try to make a demo with loading resources inside executable.

PS: Oh, almost forgot - with Delphi 2010 there is a problem with function key_GetText, but it has already fixed in svn and I will update ZenGL this weekend.
    Last edited by Andru; 18-03-2011 at 10:44 AM.