In fact my rpg is quite complete (all the engine are ready and operational to make the story line and complete the entire game). I use (for now) DelphiX in my game only for the Intro, the menu and the map engine. All are in 2D, in the old style like Snes RPG (FF, BoF...)

I have pass many many MANY hours to do all the stuff i need to made a RPG. So i'll be sad if i can't complete this one in a version that will run on almost every new computers.

On my computer it work all #1 but on other computers it begin to be more complicated to run it correctly. My biggest problem if the frame rate on maybe 10% of the computers i have tested... It make the game realy slow... Not playable at all! I need help to make the best decision.

I can stay in D5 but the % of computer that cannot run my game correctly will make me more sad day by day... If D7 and the new version of UnDelphiX is a great solution, i will make it! Everything to make my game more compatible

I read in other topics that some problem of framerate dropping can exist so this is maybe the source of my major problem.

By the way thankx to the one who make this forum... I think you've find another active member I can come here everyday... I have learn DelphiX all by myself with the 'exemples' projects 4 years ago and it take me a while to be at my best with all the concepts. If i can help someone here i'll do my best!

Anyway, thx to those who will answer me, i think i need it this time I hope your reply will help me to make the best decision... A huge application is not something that we take from D5 to D7 without any gain possibility