Ah but on iPad 2 its supposed to be '9x faster' than 'iPad 1' which is 'faster' than iPhone which is 'faster' than... well you get the idea. Overall, looking pretty good. Looks like some very nice performance there (455fps). What card is this running on? My HD4330 only has OpenGl 3.2 so I'm at a loss there, and most GMA cards come with 2.1 or somewhere in that ballpark. And the newest sandy bridge 'cards' shipping on o7s etc only sport OpenGl 3.1/3.2. Unfortunately, i7 is 'the future' according to intel, so yes I agree it will not be an issue with gamers that have a GTX460 (or even casual people like me that buy a mid range discrete card, no debates please, I get >30fps out of almost everything on med settings, will just be on that bandwagon). Just don't make the game too popular k? lol. You might end up getting intel to make real graphic chips one day.

Anyways, I get what you're saying in a sense: if no one uses the latest technology, then why is it there in the first place and why make new things right? Shame no one likes the word 'new'. In programming new = crash, bugs, trouble and more trouble so I can understand some of the reasons. But OGL 1.5 on windows 7 platforms? come on...