Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
I do have another keys relation suggestion. Currently you use arow keys and enter in menu and WASD keys and space ingame. Why not use the same keys both in menu and in the game. Or even better why not use both in menu. Having the ability to change controls would also be verry good.
Thanks for the control thoughts
I think I WILL make the menu use both lots of keys too, that will make things more intuitive...

Control customization will be added back into the game ASAP like I had in the previous version on my website.

As for the mouse cursor do hide the ingame cursor when mouse leaves the game window and show it again when the mouse enters the game window. You do this by using OnMouseEnter and OnMouseLeve events.
Also having the mouse controll in the menu won't be bad.
I am doing this in the game now (at least emulating it)...I am hiding the cursor completely all the time when over the window, but rendering it manually at the appropriate times

Why not also include option for multiplayer COOP play. You just need to add another probe for other player and make some level suitable for COOP play, where both players need to cooperate to finish the level. This would definitly make the game much better.
hmm...interesting idea, not sure if I will implement it, but I might try it out. I had never thought of doing COOP play in The Probe since the original game and other 'clones' and variations don't either (AFAIK)

Currently you simly use one power source for powering the teleporter. Why not make the game so that you might even need to use combination of multiple power sources for sucsesfully powering the teleorter. This would definitly come in handy if you decide to do include COOP play.
What sort of multiple power sources would you suggest? Otherwise I could just make it so each Probe can only get some of the crystals in a level, so the COOP play would be required to complete it

Theese are my suggestions for now.
I will go and play with the editor some time later today so maybe I'll have even more suggestions later.
I might even try to make a level suitable for COOP play.
I know the editor is lacking some features yet, but some are on my TODO list (in the .pdf help file)...feel free to feedback any other issues

Thanks so much for all the feedback mate!

cheers,
Paul