Harry Hunt:
At the moment im only testing the SOAP, but when i have finished with it then each call to update or modify a user will require the users ID and their password (which is MD5 encoded before it is passed to the script and compared to the DBs MD5 password).

Im not too sure what information i will need to get encrypted yet, i probably want the credit information encrypted. I cant encrypt ALL the information because i want the user to be able to view and update their account and profile in their web browser too. I probably want the users Credit account encrypted so that they or other users or hackers can not mess with the amount of credits, etc. But i probably dont if this is too important at the moment because the credits are not real money or anything just a form of keeping the play/use time up, and to get updates and other features for the app/game.

Im not sure encrypting the other information would be required because the information will be displayed in HTML when the user wants to view their stats and profile out of the game/app.

As for setting the global register, im not sure if i can turn it on or off cause its on another server and they dont give the option, but i will remember to turn it off when i get my own server up and running.

Cairnswm:
I will update my test app later when i get back and let you know. Im hoping its a code problem otherwise im lost :lol:.

Im not great using PHP, i'v pretty much only used it with choosing which page to display and MySQL. The simple stuff :lol: i'l have another look on the web too, maybe i have to initialize an array type or something?!

Another question, would it be better or easier to use an ISAPI than a CGI?
Of course im aware that the DLL has to be unloaded before it can be updated and all, but will using an ISAPI over a period of time course problems or anything. And of course i will probably need to update it at some point, so that will probably cause problems if i cant unload it.. So not sure would be the better option?!?