Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Welcome CharlesON and Roland!

Sorry for any delays, but you've got access to post anywhere on the site now so enjoy.

As for Flash-Pascal, sadly Adobe publicly announced that they would be dropping support for it as a web browser plugin, but would keep it as a desktop only technology. (This may need to be verified as I keep getting lots of Flash updates lately for my Mac running FireFox. Perhaps this is the rush of last minute fixed before the Flash dev team goes silent on the browsers.) At least we'll always have FPC.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    Welcome CharlesON and Roland!

As for Flash-Pascal, sadly Adobe publicly announced that they would be dropping support for it as a web browser plugin, but would keep it as a desktop only technology. (This may need to be verified as I keep getting lots of Flash updates lately for my Mac running FireFox. Perhaps this is the rush of last minute fixed before the Flash dev team goes silent on the browsers.) At least we'll always have FPC.
    I thought it was the mobile flash player for which the development stopped and (unfortunately) the Linux flash player support will end soon. Seems not to affect Windows or Mac OS.
    Best regards,
    Cybermonkey