Thread: So whatever happened to the whole PGDCE thing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    I'm also more than willing to contribute what I can to running costs - you do us all a great service in taking responsibility for the site Athena and it *is* appreciated - I promise you that.

I'm going to do some work towards a finished article now.

I hope you're all well - I'd like to try and keep the ball rolling and I've 'known' you all for a long time so anybody that would like to add me on FB or just message for chat please do so - build a rapport, reify each others mutual existence etc - I find that progress is greatly aided with more real-time communication and I'm always connected to FB if I'm awake.
    Last edited by phibermon; 18-03-2017 at 05:25 AM.
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.

Quote Originally Posted by phibermon View Post
    so anybody that would like to add me on FB or just message for chat please do so - build a rapport, reify each others mutual existence etc - I find that progress is greatly aided with more real-time communication and I'm always connected to FB if I'm awake.
    I myself am not a FB fan. In fact I must admit that I'm beginning to hate it. The only reason that I haven't terminated my FB account is the fact that I occasionally still use to check on my relatives that live across the world.
    So I personally prefer using Skype as instant messaging communication but I'm not always online so it is best that we synchronize out timings here through PGD forums as I come here at least once a day.

PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    I myself am not a FB fan. In fact I must admit that I'm beginning to hate it. The only reason that I haven't terminated my FB account is the fact that I occasionally still use to check on my relatives that live across the world.
    So I personally prefer using Skype as instant messaging communication but I'm not always online so it is best that we synchronize out timings here through PGD forums as I come here at least once a day.
    ok.
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.