View Poll Results: What kind of game project are you working on?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing at all. Too busy.

1 3.03%
  • None, just game engines or tools.

3 9.09%
  • I make simple free stuff for fun.

6 18.18%
  • I'm working on a commercial project and can talk about it much. (NDA, etc)

4 12.12%
  • I'm working on my own creator-owned project.

12 36.36%
  • I have a lot of prototypes/ideas, but I don't really have any concrete plans.

7 21.21%

Thread: Who is writing a game?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    I figured that out myself.

If I would have known then that it is made in Delphi I would have definitly contacted you and maybe even offer my help (probably wouldn't be of much help since then I had almost no game development expirience but still). As for now I do have three projects of mine in development (two are currently on hold) and I also keep close eye on two games which are still in development phase (none of them is being made in pascal - shame) and offer some of my ideas to the authors. Just for quencing your curiosity theese two games are Towns and Gnomoria (I did lose a bit of interest in Towns).
    Anywhay maybe some day in future I guve your game another try and come up with some ideas. If I do you will be the first to know :-)
    Wow 3 projects at least you're fully busy. Gnomoria seems to be a good easier alternative than DF.

I hope FARC will not be with show stoppers bugs as in the Alpha 1 and 2 when you'll test it (two are already fixed the two other will be for the Alpha 4 release).
    Current (and lifetime) project: FAR Colony
    https://www.farcolony.com/

Quote Originally Posted by farcodev View Post
    Wow 3 projects at least you're fully busy
    It would be better if I would have only one proyect so I can concentrate more easily.

Quote Originally Posted by farcodev View Post
    I hope FARC will not be with show stoppers bugs as in the Alpha 1 and 2 when you'll test it (two are already fixed the two other will be for the Alpha 4 release).
    Then I'll wait till they get fixed. Keep us posted about your progress.

PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    I would avoid referring to your project as FARC if I were you, last thing you want is to be flagged on some terrorist watch list
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.