View Poll Results: Are you interested in the Sushi Quest engine?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and I would pay for a license

3 12.50%
  • Yes, but only if free

11 45.83%
  • Yes, other option (explain)

5 20.83%
  • Not interested

5 20.83%

Thread: My game engine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stroked lines in Features section looks really scary.
    And like ppl says in previous posts foonts seems to look very thin and uncomfortable for reading.
    Anyway, greets!
    Theory is - when you know everything but nothing works.
    Practice is - when all works, but you don't know why.
    We combine theory and practice - nothing works and nobody knows why

Quote Originally Posted by Darthman View Post
    Stroked lines in Features section looks really scary.
    And like ppl says in previous posts foonts seems to look very thin and uncomfortable for reading.
    Anyway, greets!
    Stroked lines are the features that are implemented but currently not available to the public yet (either due to lack of documentation/samples, or the code is not clean enough/stable)
    The site really needs a better font, and some other changes, I still had no time for improving it

Yeah, that known to me. I have no time for website improvement for very long time. But now I do and I'm very happy about it. It's simple and pretty right now (but still need content to go )

I think that you must not to stroke this features, but "disable" it by using low contrast font, gray for example. It will be fell like disabled (for some reason) features and not so weird. Also you can write at the bottom of the page that grayed features are planned, and will be available soon. IMO ofc.

*I answer "not interested" in poll cause I use my own engine, however I'd like you to finish it someday.
    Last edited by Darthman; 17-02-2012 at 12:16 PM.
    Theory is - when you know everything but nothing works.
    Practice is - when all works, but you don't know why.
    We combine theory and practice - nothing works and nobody knows why

Nice! I must try it.

Right now I'm in another project but I have another one that may need it.
    No signature provided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthman View Post
    Yeah, that known to me. I have no time for website improvement for very long time. But now I do and I'm very happy about it. It's simple and pretty right now (but still need content to go )

I think that you must not to stroke this features, but "disable" it by using low contrast font, gray for example. It will be fell like disabled (for some reason) features and not so weird. Also you can write at the bottom of the page that grayed features are planned, and will be available soon. IMO ofc.

*I answer "not interested" in poll cause I use my own engine, however I'd like you to finish it someday.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I already changed the font, and once I get some more free time I'll test having some grey test for the disabled features

Quote Originally Posted by Ñuño Martínez View Post
    Nice! I must try it.

Right now I'm in another project but I have another one that may need it.
    Nice, in case you need any help integrating TERRA with your projects, I'll be eager to help