On competitions:
I personally don't like competitions. Always seems like a waste of time to me. Like I'm trying to prove something that I don't have to prove

About game engine:
I want to try and help the rise and start showing all those nay sayers who believe you can't use Pascal to make games that they are quite frankly wrong
One can use Pascal to make games. Do you really want to prove it? What for? I personally don't feel like proving anything. There are games written in Pascal. What other proof one could possibly want.
The reason why Pascal is not widely used is not because one can't create games with Pascal.

There are fewer and fewer developers who use Pascal. This is a problem. Not only this, but the development as we know it might soon cease to exist due to ever increasing pace of technological progress.
I am an experienced game developer, I probably could develop a game engine.... given infinite time.
What if most people stop using PC soon?
What if most people stop using Windows soon?
What if programming skills will be no longer needed soon?

Like the author of the first post said, there are already game engines. So why create another one?
Commercial game developers can use commercial game engines like Unreal Engine. Hobbyists can use hobbyists game engines including existing game engines for Pascal.

Well, I am starting to feel that I produced too much text by now and I should stop this soon......

ACTUALLY I think that it's great idea but.... but..... at the same time it's difficult and pointless. Well, I don't know. Who is going to develop it? Who is going to test it? Who is going to use it? Too many questions

---
@Andru: what if I told you that you're doing it wrong? Don't use [0..0] arrays. Don't use debugger. Make ur engine more object-oriented; right now it looks much like it's written in C.