Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre April 2014 - Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here....

Quote Originally Posted by pitfiend View Post
    @Will, it's good enough for me to see that this community is living and kicking. You know, there are too much ones that are no more. My projects are not game related, many are for personal use. I'll try to contribute with my knowledge instead. I'm also willing to try anything worthy and promising, as soon as I have some free time. Thanks for your warm welcome.
    Just remember, one man's personal project is another man's treasure Chances someone here would be interested to hear about them

Quote Originally Posted by pitfiend View Post
    @Paul, you are welcome to visit this beautiful country, there are lots of things more than just dusty temples , you can go to beachs, stone forest, deserts, rain forest, jungle, mountains and of course some pretty cities... really, it's a big and nice country. And don't forget our food and drinks, some of the best and tasty in the world.
    haha! thanks for the update on Peru, I didn't really know much about the country...sounds very nice, varied, and interesting

cheers,
    Paul

Hi

Hello,

Starting a new course in September with pascal programming in it.
    So figured, might as well learn it now.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to PGD Adam!

I've set you up and you are ready to post on the forums now. Good luck learning Pascal, it's an awesome language to learn. After you've gotten your programming skills squared away don't stop there though. There are lots of great libraries and API headers for Pascal and all the other newer dialects that you can do some impressive stuff with.

Once you have learned enough of the language I'd suggest starting with the JEDI-SDL library to learn the basics of working with graphics, audio, mouse, keyboard and the rest before first as you'll find this the nicest way to learn how to start making games with Pascal.

A great site to get a kick-start on learning Pascal is the Pascal Programming for Schools website (PP4S for short) they are an affiliate of ours and we hope you will find their tutorials and lessons useful.

Quote Originally Posted by adam277 View Post
    Hello,

Starting a new course in September with pascal programming in it.
    So figured, might as well learn it now.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Hello, I am Trung Le from Vietnam. I was wandering around the site for a while but this is the first time I post something . In Vietnam we don't use Pascal for software development but I find it interesting and have learned/used it for 8 years. Hope we can get along well .

Blog Entries
    Welcome to PGD!

I'm sure you'll find many resources here to help you continue to use your Pascal skills in making fun games. I've activated you and you are ready to start posting in the other forums. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Akarin View Post
    Hello, I am Trung Le from Vietnam. I was wandering around the site for a while but this is the first time I post something . In Vietnam we don't use Pascal for software development but I find it interesting and have learned/used it for 8 years. Hope we can get along well .
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Hello :)

Hello Thought I'd join here as Pascal and Games are interests of mine.

Blog Entries
    Hi jemby, welcome to PGD!

I've un-moderated you so you can now take part in discussions in the PGD forums. Don't be shy start a conversation too if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by jemby View Post
    Hello Thought I'd join here as Pascal and Games are interests of mine.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Welcome to PGD Adam277, Akarin, and Jemby! I hope you enjoy your stay, and you find lots of useful topics/hints, etc.

cheers,
    Paul

PGD Staff / News Reporter phibermon's Avatar
    Hi Adam227, Akarin and Jemby! great to have you on board there's lots of people always willing to help with questions and to share knowledge, if you want to create games you've picked a great place
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's an extinction level impact event.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast