Thread: Elysion Framework/Library

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sometimes when I see glPushMatrix/glRotatef/glTranslatef/glPopMatrix in sprite rendering function, I can't continue assess engine... But I belive that Elysion makes nice job in other aspects

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney
    The script creates universal Mac OS X binaries with support for Intel x86, Intel x64 and PowerPC x86 architectures
    Interesting, SDL 1.2 works via Cocoa?

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    glPushMatrix/glRotatef/glTranslatef/glPopMatrix in sprite rendering function, I can't continue assess engine...
    That's one of the parts that exists since the early years, I always wanted to change that, but I never got around to it (it always worked well enough ) and as there are some more pressing fixes and features, it won't probably change it the near future. But you are welcome to fork it and send in a pull request with the fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Interesting, SDL 1.2 works via Cocoa?
    It always did as far as I remember. But 64-bit support is available since 1.2.14 if I'm not mistaken.
    Freeze Development | Elysion Game Framework | Twitter: @Stoney_FD
    Check out my new book: Irrlicht 1.7.1 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide (It's C++ flavored though)

Programmer: A device for converting coffein into software.

cool framework Stoney, especially w/ all platform supported !
    Current (and lifetime) project: FAR Colony
    https://www.farcolony.com/

There has been a new release while PGD was down.

Bugfixes:
    - Fixes a bug in which the screenshot was saved inverted (Screenshot saving is a lot smoother now, it saves the screenshot with a timestamp)
    - Added a workaround for a rare bug in a which an access violation occurred when closing the game window
    - Fixes math calculations in both TelVector3i and TelVector3f
    - Some minor bugfixes

New features:
    - Added new data type: ElysionTypes.TelSize (will replace TelVector2i in some portions of the code)
    - Added dot product calculation for both TelVector3f and TelVector3i
    - Shell script is more customizable now (only on Mac OS X)
    - Better support for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Shell scripts automatically detects installed SDKs and compiles against the earliest possible SDK)
    - Added a key management system
    - Added a storage system similar to HTML5 LocalStorage (based on the key management system)

We also extended the wiki a bit. Link to both download and wiki is the first post.
    Check out my new book: Irrlicht 1.7.1 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide (It's C++ flavored though)

keep it up !
    Current (and lifetime) project: FAR Colony
    https://www.farcolony.com/

I've never had to deal with the SDL, but after finding suitable libraries, it works well. Good job!

Thanks, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mobilus View Post
    I've never had to deal with the SDL, but after finding suitable libraries, it works well.
    There is no need to look around for those libraries, the SDL libraries for both Windows and Mac are downloadable in the Elysion wiki: https://github.com/freezedev/elysion...nt-environment