PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the forums!

BlueCat
04-11-2002, 02:36 PM
:D The DGDev forums have just opened! I have created this site to give Delphi developers a place to discuss game development issues and help others with their programming problems.

Please feel free to post your questions and comments here, you will need to register if you want to post in any of the other forums.

Remember the forums have only just opened so things will be slow for a time. Tell everyone you know to tell everyone they know :twisted:

Thanks for your interest

BlueCat

Useless Hacker
04-11-2002, 08:58 PM
How are we supposed to vote? In Opera there are no radio buttons, just little circles.

BlueCat
04-11-2002, 09:10 PM
Ummm, I honestly have no idea. If you like I can vote for you, I'm guessing the third option would apply!

Seriously though, I'll look into it, seems a bit stupid doesn't it

BlueCat
05-11-2002, 12:57 PM
How are we supposed to vote? In Opera there are no radio buttons, just little circles.

Try again, I think the voting permissions were wrong. I've tested it in Opera v6.05 and it worked fine.

Useless Hacker
06-11-2002, 12:50 PM
Yep, I've voted now.

BlueCat
06-11-2002, 04:18 PM
Hope it was worth the wait :wink: Took me over an hour to download Opera!! I'm actually using it now, much better than MSIE, IMHO

Poll results are encouraging though but I guess everyone who's voted (you have to be registered) may be just a little biased :P

iLLUNis
07-11-2002, 03:04 PM
Since there are not too many Delphi Games Dev Sites i hope that this is going to be one that will make a difference....Fingers crossed and thumbs UP..... :roll:

TheLion
07-11-2002, 03:41 PM
I really like this forum, I think it brings the Delphi Game Community closer together!

Thumbs up and a great applause for BlueCat for making this possible and of course for AliMonster too, for moderating it all so wel! :D

BlueCat
07-11-2002, 07:49 PM
Thumbs up and a great applause for BlueCat for making this possible and of course for AliMonster too, for moderating it all so wel! :D

Awwww! :oops:

Xorcist
07-11-2002, 08:57 PM
This is exactly what the Delphi Community needed. A place just for us. :)

I will definitely be spending a lot of time here. Over at GameDev there were very few posts in the Turbo section, but I think this place is going to explode over the next couple of months. I'm definitely going to pass the link onto a couple of my other friends who work with Delphi.

Delphi Game Developers Unite!