PDA

View Full Version : Text box

Furmiga
02-04-2004, 11:23 PM
Im trying to call a text box ( name / pw ) but i cant make it visible on the screen ( just pop up and gone ). How to use a edit box with PowerDraw ?

jansoft
05-04-2004, 12:20 PM
It is not simple to use standard windows GUI with DirectX. New Lifepower's components called Asphyre will maybe contain some GUI routines.
I am now using my own Delphi-GUI, independent to renderer (delphiX, PowerDraw, ...Asphyre?) called JabaGUI http://jansoft.aquasoft.cz, but it is not offically released yet.

Furmiga
05-04-2004, 03:55 PM
Hey man i liked very much the JABAGUI pack. do u have any idea how long it ll take to be released ? and will be that free ?

jansoft
07-04-2004, 08:49 AM
Thanx,
JabaGUI will be absolutely free, but i don't know when will be released. I'm so busy on totally different projects...
I can release small demo only, and maybe version 0.9 with no help (and many bugs also).

Furmiga
07-04-2004, 01:12 PM
I ll be really glad if u release this demo. Im looking for something for weeks and with JABAGUI i ll be able to start sometjing. i ll check your webpage to see if u released or if u want to send me, my email is twobrbro@yahoo.com ( 4mb ).

Thx in advance man and keep your good work with JABAGUI