PDA

View Full Version : Exciting news!

BlueCat
14-11-2002, 07:03 PM
It's been a busy 10 days since DGDev first opened it's forums. I'd like to thank everyone for your continued support.

DGDev was created as a 'forum only' site to give Delphi games developers a place to meet and help each other out. We've been quite successful so far in achieving that goal.

You may be aware of DelphiGamer.com (you should be, there's a link at the bottom of every page :D ). The site has around 1800 members, many of whom are already registered with us.

Well I'm very pleased to announce that we're teaming up with DelphiGamer to create an even better resource for Delphi games developers. DGDev will officially become the DelphiGamer.com forums. We hope that the new centralised resource will help the Delphi games community even more and allow DGDev to grow while providing DelphiGamer.com with some much needed forums.

For the foreseeable future, DGDev will keeps its identity and we won't yet be moving the site, the URL will remain the same.

Thankyou again for your support, if you have any comments please post them here :P

TheLion
14-11-2002, 07:12 PM
My two favorite Delphi Game websites teaminig up together! :shock:

This is FANTASTIC news! :)

And guys keep up the good work! 8)

iLLUNis
15-11-2002, 12:38 PM
Thats really great news.....good job... :D

lithander
15-11-2002, 01:12 PM
hehehe... cool! I coulnd't memorize the url of this site and had to look it up in the delphigamer.com news everytime i wanted to come here. Now i don't have to search the correct news item and can just click the forums link. Very handy! :wink:

(No, this wasn't a hint that I think that this forum needs a shorter URL...)

TheLion
15-11-2002, 04:25 PM
What about using favorites or bookmars ??? ;)