PDA

View Full Version : Mazemania (my first shareware game !)

Momor
01-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Greetings,

I'm happy to tell you I've completed my first Shareware game project : Mazemania (http://mazemania.momorprods.com)

This is a puzzle/logic game. It was made using Delphi 4 standard edition.

I've released the "demo" version as a non-limited freeware version, restricted to 20 levels.

I hope you'll enjoy !

Harry Hunt
01-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Looking great. Good job! I posted a news item about it on turbo.

Momor
01-09-2004, 11:40 AM
OMG that was faaaaasssst !!!!!

Many thanks for these kind comments btw :oops:

cairnswm
01-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Alreadxt downloaded yesterday - I saw your post on IndieGamer :) Havn't had time to play yet as my week is a little too hectic.

Paulius
01-09-2004, 12:29 PM
With hardware rendering modes some walls tops show a bit of the brick texture, and with DirectX no buttons are visible and I see some strange black polygons instead of the cartoonish fade effect. Besides that the game feels great.

Momor
01-09-2004, 12:48 PM
I guess you are talking about the software rendering mode no ? (for the brick texture).

In D3D your problems seems to be a texture memory not filled ... Does it also occur using OpenGL ?

Thanks for the feedback !

Paulius
01-09-2004, 01:39 PM
No I mean the brick texture that you use far walls is not clamped to edge and bilinear filtering causes a bit of the bright brick(bottom part of the texture) area to show above the textures totally dark(top part) area. And those other problems only happen in D3D.