PDA

View Full Version : Hang in there with us!

WILL
23-09-2004, 01:56 AM
Hey everyone! I know that everyone is just dying for us to release the new site, and it will happen before the year is out,-- I promise you that! -- But, please try to hang in there with us. You may have noticed that the news postings on DelphiGamer.com have picked up quite a bit lately. Keep on checking in and seeing whats there(maybe about once a week will give you enough time to let some new stuff happen, yet not fall behind on things happening if you are a die-hard need-to-know person).

We are starting to release some non-Windows, Delphi/Kylix stuff there aswell,but for the most part things are going to pickup and then once the new site is up it'll be pretty much business as usual(DGDev/DelphiGamer) and business as not-usual(More game industry and hard-core game design/development/Other Pascal compilers related).

Things have never looked better here and we hope that when the new site arrives we can say the exact same thing. :)

Happy coding!

WILL
11-10-2004, 09:01 AM
Hey everyone! :D

Just a little update for you all. Things are looking better than ever with the development of PGD. Members will have a lot to look forward to when we finally go live. Even though it's been a year we are still doing business as usual.

You'll notice that the Delphi Gamer (http://www.delphigamer.com) news items are rolling in quite consistantly aswell. We could however use your help with keeping the site more active as I have noticed a slight decline in activity within the forums.

Keep posting, nothing will be missing or gone when we switch over to the new site. That is the promise I made from day 1 of the PGD project and I will keep it. All news posts from Delphi Gamer and message forums and posts from DGDev will be transfered to the new PGD site.

The date rolls closer and closer as Traveler and I work quickly to get the rest of the new site completed. And I'm quite sure you'll love it. ;)