PDA

View Full Version : JALE

Jdv
05-11-2002, 12:06 PM
Hi,

I'm working on a little 3D Engine with Delphi and Direct X. A few screenshots and downloads are available on my homepage. Unfortunately the Homepage is in german but I think the Screenshots say the most. Perhaps I translate the HP into english.

Here you can find the Screenshots:
http://www.joachimdevries.de/DirectX/Jale/jale.html

Simply click on the Screenshot Links.

BlueCat
05-11-2002, 12:34 PM
Looks great!

I'll download it later and have a look

Here's good place to translate your pages http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

Alimonster
05-11-2002, 12:43 PM
I prefer this: http://www.tashian.com/multibabel/ ;)

Looks nice! What tech is involved/planned for the future? (I think I saw BSP/PVS/Portals?). Also, you might want to have a look at this (http://www.cs.sun.ac.za/~henri/advgfx.html) if you're interested.

Here's your page after it's been translated five times through different languages:

Straight-line to another small machine of Moteur F_r Delphes of in front of one of EMU of if they were the actions he (the here vario center of is more of like), sketch 3d -. of which she has the interior of I begun August of therefore of of the development passed of king Jedi of the race of the EIB von Jahres, he was _ I I based he machine of Hauls ignition of brigends. Bem_ht of the constant of the instrument of the interior of the cremagliera again gives then to the devices the small machine him mine _ _. others the one that around ingualmente of the Vista of Entiwcklung of the continuation of this it gives, I of therefore of decided him of the new devices in Screenshots date of the new one to destiller of always of the place of, of that they also ver_ffentlichen. Message: 04,11,2002, of Texturen that beginning of animated Gif_s of of of also of today of the characteristic are of geschaft * anyone satisfied * BLOWING with the screen, loaded the 03,11,2002 like with had passed the procedure of Avi_s with of the other world of, of that structure the Avi_s the minor one of that of him could be only used to represent. Gr_ssere D ' on the other hand is of geschaft of has of today, company like in date an example. - consequence, ingualmente of the structure as of the use. In also of the cremagliera therefore of an error in that one the champion, of whom gathering the conduit of OpenGL they gesto_en. Of Schlie_en it stops of the instruction of how much aqui follows works of the deficiency ': AVIStreamGetFrameClose(FramePointer); The screen ENTERED DULL 01,11,2002, those a demon of OpenGL of the excess of zuf_llig of the cremagliera of pushed today, of used of the structure that beginning of the GRANDPARENTS of the EIB. Characteristic the one of the function of f_r of the use of any still the inner uniform of the moment if, constructed of the short hand of the temporary one of the systems of the will it has. F_r of which in a distance of which he is of Screenshot 24,10,2002 of the warehouse the other man of the world of of rifinito one of the program it must of oA1 today to leave horizontally the tree aligns of Bsp to compute, the table of the visibility like also of her who determines to leave portals that the qualities of the table to this going of the tin. Ingualmente this to go, visually determines the beginning of algorism of testpunkte of giuggiole of M_glichkeiten from which the elasticity of the table comes from the visibilities of the EIB _ or. Of the visual advantage a more exact STI of the substance of the systems of that one of the STI alternative, more time of D ' also the opening of the river of daf_r in the returns of the requirement. Characteristic in a distance of which he is of Screenshot the 23,10,2002 of the warehouse in products to the disposition of Screenshots BMP in and/or JPG of developed of M_glichkeit the table of the machine mine. Automatically the model deposited of Hauls of alternatively of the neighbor in disappeared here inside within the screen EXTINGUISHED of this. The screen ENTERED DULL 04,09,2002 that the limited production of today has load with the I, level of agitations of i you inside to the machine mine. Ingualmente of peach indicated ventilators tri of me had more ahead rendern (ben_tigt the level of the agitations you of f_r the table if it is turned), to follow of me of me decided me that ingualmente of the table it did not indicate that of the ventilators tri of the peach to the use that one simply and of them of the return of the order around therefore of the problem of the principle only. BLOWING of the screen, 29,08,2002, those f_ndig of the period more by much hour before cremagliera that the machine mine of f_r of a publisher was even after of one of the search of turned ignition. Of the plant of Delgine of the author of DelEd of he EXCESS of if it is the action of her. The disposition of Delgine of of today has of today of the integral within the BLOWING of the screen of the machine the mine 28,08,2002 after those many that the system of

Jdv
05-11-2002, 01:59 PM
Thx Alimonster,

I already visited that side before. The next I'm working on, is to implement an improved terrain class and the Delphi Web Script language to write Scripts. As you mentioned you saw a BSP class with a PVS system. The generator can be downloaded from my homepage.