PDA

View Full Version : High In The Sky Contest

WILL
17-10-2004, 06:31 AM
Here is a fun contest. And by some of the projects I have seen on DGDev, I imagine that there would be no problem having a winning Pascal entry.

For the High In The Sky Contest you must make a realistic flight demo with cool cloud effects. You must have the night, evening, morning, day, and northern lights skies.

The sky must change every 15-30 seconds and whatever else you add is up to you, just remeber, the most realistic demo will win.

The flight part can have to do with anything. Airplanes, rockets, future stuff, doesn't matter.

You can use any programming language/api you want. In your entry you must say what language you used and what API(DirectX, OpenGL/SDL, etc).
All source must be supplied with entry for us to verify that you coded it.

The winners will get the following according to their place:
1st place: Doom 3 or game of equal or less value($45.00 at start of contest) & Gmail invite
2nd place: $10 amazon.com gift certificate & Gmail invite
3rd place: $5 amazon.com gift certificate

The 1st place winner must email or pm me their address if they want their prize. All contestants must live in the United States(sorry shipping fees Rolling Eyes) if they would like the game sent to them, you may live outside the US if you will except a amazon.com gift certificate for the value of the game instead..

The contest will run 4 months, from September 3rd, 2004 7:00pm GMT -5 hours(eastern time) and end on January 3rd, 2005 at 7:00pm GMT -5 hours(eastern time). From there we will judge entried and post the results.

Further details can be found in the High In The Sky Contest thread at CrX Games.