PDA

View Full Version : New site :)

{MSX}
16-12-2004, 09:17 AM
Hi, i must say the new site is very good! :P
Thanks to WILL and others of the staff!
I have some random notes:

- Sometimes i get some php error before the beginning of the page, something about multiple headers (if needed i'll post the log, but i think you can see it too).
- In the forum list, in the Last Post column, the links are not so much visible becouse of the background color
- Will there be an option for a skin with dark writings on light background? (eventually i can help for it)

Thanks again! :P

tux
16-12-2004, 11:17 AM
in the forum, when reading a thread the page header starts part way down the page

{MSX}
16-12-2004, 12:56 PM
in the forum, when reading a thread the page header starts part way down the page
That's becouse of the error :P If you select the black area with your mouse you can read it.

tux
16-12-2004, 12:59 PM
good point :P

Traveler
16-12-2004, 01:10 PM
- In the forum list, in the Last Post column, the links are not so much visible becouse of the background color
- Will there be an option for a skin with dark writings on light background? (eventually i can help for it)

1: I have already made changes for this. WILL hasn't updated the files yet though. (WILL, check the messages on your testsite)
New files should fix:
- links on far right on mainforum page replaced with other color
- small icons on the search page resized
- different cell background color where the icon is
- missing category image
- various links have been replaced other colors

2 Do you mean for the articlessection or overall? If the latter then, no, there currently are no plans for making new skins. Current layout will be perfected first.