PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the NEW home of Pascal Game Development!

WILL
17-12-2004, 06:46 AM
Here it is, as promised! :D

First thing, I would like to say thanks to all of the existing PGD Staff members that helped with development, suggestions, motivation, designing, inspiration and testing. You guys are actually what made this new site happen.

As for our site members, new and old alike, a great big thank you for sticking it out with us and patiently awaiting the eventual merger of DGDev and Delphi Gamer. I know it seemed at times like nothing was really going on, but here we are. ;)

In the coming few months, we will start to see a gradual improvement to PGD's current condition. I know things look a bit rough right now with all the kinks still needing to be worked out. They will get addressed in due time!

We have plenty of new areas of the site that will get opened up and working as 2005 rolls on. Things are bound to only get better for Pascal game developers from here on.

The currently active parts of the site are;

:arrow: News and Forums as you have used them before, with a few enhancements ;)

:arrow: Articles, written by PGD Staff themselves...

:arrow: The PGD Library, which serves as a, still growing, library of tutorials and other articles that cover tons of material useful to the Pascal game developer.

:arrow: All previous posts and topics from DGDev and News Archive from old DelphiGamer news posts! We've lost nothing, it's all still here. :)

It has been a long road to get here and I hope that all of you will enjoy the new site! Happy holidays and a very Happy New Year to everyone here at PGD!

WILL

cairnswm
18-12-2004, 02:58 AM
Cool - well done!