PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

savage
31-12-2004, 10:22 AM
On behalf of all the PGD staff, I would like to wish all the visitors to the new site a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Thanks for visiting us.

Much has happened in all of our lives during 2004, I am sure you will agree.
But as always, we must look onto the new year with much anticipation and renewed energy. A chance for new beginnings, if you will.

I hope 2005 is a great year for each and every one of you!
I hope that you all finish the game projects and demos that you start and that all of you have success in releasing commercial Pascal based games :D.

From a PGD perspective, I hope the team can make PGD bigger and better and this certainly seems possible with the people who are on hand at the moment.

Let us know about your game projects, demos or write artiles or tutorials for us.
With our combinded efforts, PGD can become the best Pascal game development resource available.

Thanks again for your patronage and all the best to you and your respective families in the New Year.

WILL
31-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Happy New Year everyone!!! :D

All the best to everyone on PGD and all the other Pascal developers out there! And here is to a huge growth of a community in the comming year of 2005! :rambo:

Momor
01-01-2005, 08:29 AM
I wish you and your family a Happy New Year 2005 !!! :drunk:

Let's build the coolest online community !!

Traveler
02-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Best Wishes to all!

TheLion
02-01-2005, 10:42 PM
HAPPY NEWYEAR EVERYONE! AND HAPPY CODING IN 2005!