PDA

View Full Version : Delphi Quake II Tutorials

Incubii
05-02-2005, 08:56 AM
UPDATE: All 3 of my articles are now up in the article section. Hope you enjoy, there will be plenty more :)

Eriken
05-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Part 1 is in the article-section now, happy reading :)
_____
Eriken

savage
05-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Incubii,
the colour scheme used on your pages make the article hard to read. Other than that, the article reads very fluently. Well Done.

One question. Do you know if anyone has tried compiling the source code using FreePascal or Gnu Pascal?

savage
05-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Just a quick comment on the second article. Could the source code be formatted with simple keyword colouring and styles and possibly on a white background?

Again an easy to follow article.

Incubii
05-02-2005, 10:15 PM
yeah i can do that. the [pascal] tag does not work though. do u have a suggestion to a program that can do it?

Update: Ok i found a program to do it for me, and i have updated the article on my site, except now its just a cut and paste from the article on here so CSS is pretty much gone. Its not pretty any more. On a brighter note i just submitted the article to here :)

WILL
07-03-2005, 03:24 AM
The series is coming close to new ground with the release of the Triple Hyper Blaster Mod. I can't wait to see what new things Incubii will be making us to ;) Neat tricks on the Physics, Adding/Modding Weapons or Items, cool graphical stuff, gameplay features, etc...

Have you guys been reading and if so how are your own mods coming and what do you think of the series? Ideas, thoughts...

Incubii
15-03-2005, 08:17 AM
Yeah although i like the articles i have produced there needs to be some more touch ups done to them. i am not happy with them and its bugging the shit out of me!

Everything went downhill from Part #1....

Incubii
05-04-2005, 12:45 AM
Sorry people but i have been busy with Real Life stuff at the moment and its preventing me from writing up more tutorials for you :(.