PDA

View Full Version : Translating Nardo and the broken astronav

{MSX}
05-02-2005, 09:49 AM
Last night i was eating chineese food with some friends, and we though i would be cool to translate my adventure game (masterpiece of my personal production) in english.
Also, i'd like to translate it to use JEDI-SDL instead of DelphiX, so that it could run in linux.
Is there any native english speaker that eventually offer to review and correct the translation?

Bye :P

Crisp_N_Dry
06-02-2005, 05:00 PM
I could do it for you. I'm guessing you're going to translate it and then pass it on so that I (or whoever does it) can correct any grammatical or spelling errors. Just wondering how much text is there to translate. Is it big enough to warrant more than one translator? Let me know.

{MSX}
06-02-2005, 05:46 PM
I could do it for you. I'm guessing you're going to translate it and then pass it on so that I (or whoever does it) can correct any grammatical or spelling errors. Just wondering how much text is there to translate. Is it big enough to warrant more than one translator? Let me know.

Yes, that's how i'd like to do it. I'll do the first translation from italian to "quite english" and then it will need some review :P

If i remember correctly the main script is about 5000 lines. Then there are the objects name and the location's name and "active areas".

This evening i'll start working on it.. I must reinstall windows and delphi to reopen the project and extract things.. :(

Thanks for your offering. I'll keep you informed :)