PDA

View Full Version : 1st Commercial Release - Presentation Control Panel

AthenaOfDelphi
16-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Hi all,

I hope no one objects, but I thought I'd share my first commercial release with you all... so why is it in the off-topic area? Unfortunately it's not a game :'( and sadly it's not written in Pascal :(

It is in fact an add-in for PowerPoint 2007 or 2010 that's been developed in C# with Visual Studio. It's designed to make it easy to target multiple audiences with a single presentation by allowing you to quickly flip the slide visibility based on tags that are added to the slides.

If you're interested, full details can be found on my commercial site - Presentation Control Panel @ Soft-Answer (http://www.soft-answer.co.uk/?page_id=13). There you can read the user manual and if you're really interested, download it and give it a try out.

That's all from me for now.

Hope everyone is in good shape. Take care.

WILL
17-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Neat! :)___

paul_nicholls
19-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Hi all,

I hope no one objects, but I thought I'd share my first commercial release with you all... so why is it in the off-topic area? Unfortunately it's not a game :'( and sadly it's not written in Pascal :(

It is in fact an add-in for PowerPoint 2007 or 2010 that's been developed in C# with Visual Studio. It's designed to make it easy to target multiple audiences with a single presentation by allowing you to quickly flip the slide visibility based on tags that are added to the slides.

If you're interested, full details can be found on my commercial site - Presentation Control Panel @ Soft-Answer (http://www.soft-answer.co.uk/?page_id=13). There you can read the user manual and if you're really interested, download it and give it a try out.

That's all from me for now.

Hope everyone is in good shape. Take care.

Congrats! :D

AthenaOfDelphi
19-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Thanks guys :)

Murmandamus
02-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Why would anyone object? <.<

Congrats! :)

Unfortunately, I don't use MS Office/Powerpoint, or else I would give it a look. :)

Ñuño Martínez
05-04-2013, 08:14 AM

Congrats! :)

Unfortunately, I don't use MS Office/Powerpoint, or else I would give it a look. :)I say exactly the same. :)

AthenaOfDelphi
05-04-2013, 05:34 PM

Because it's very much a non-game related commercial product :)

Unfortunately, I don't use MS Office/Powerpoint, or else I would give it a look. :)

Well, if you know anyone that does and they work with big presentations that target multiple audiences or contains lots of different sections they may want to use or not, then tell them about it... since I wrote it, it's saved me a heap of time :D