PDA

View Full Version : THERE IS STILL TIME, to submit your entry!!!

savage
15-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Just to clarify the deadline time. 7:59am GMT ( London time ) on 16th of March should work out to be 11:59pm PST ( Los Angeles Time ) on 15th of March.

My understanding is that there is 8 hours difference between GMT time and West Coast USA PMT time.

So everyone should have just under 25 minutes left to submit your entries. THERE IS STILL TIME :).

This news post was edited at 07:35pm GMT 16th of March.

WILL
16-03-2005, 12:04 AM
I can personally vouch for this timming as I currently reside in the PST timezone. This is the correct time.

This part is unofficial but rather my own personal thoughts (Note: I do NOT run the contest or have any say in its rulings!); As mentioned somewhere in the PGD Dogfight Contest thread, if you have something that is partially done or still has a ton of bugs mark it as ALPHA or BETA and submit it anyways. At the very least you will gain exposure and quite possibly get some extra needed help to complete your project, make it better or best case scenario take it further than the initial entry. Besides, it makes the community look better seeing that there is infact as many Pascal game programmers/developers as there is. It's a win-win.

What we may do is even try to give updated information about post-contest entries that were completed or updated/cleaned up after the contest as sort of a follow up to the ending of the contest. So there is still some possible benifits to releasing your entry uncompleted.