PDA

View Full Version : My games to be included with PC Action

cairnswm
12-04-2005, 12:46 PM
I have been asked by the German Game magazine - PC Action to include some of my games with their Magazine.

The games requested are: Run-A-War, Barbar, Pirates and Time Pilot

If any of our German members happen to see my games on the Magazine CD please would they buy me a copy of the magazine and send it to me.

Specis
12-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Nice one, i aint in germany, but still nice one to get them on a coverdisk :D

Sascha Willems
13-04-2005, 08:55 AM
I already had some of my games on the PC Action cover disk several times, and was asked again this week (they wanted to include Napalm Bomber 3D, Bean Machine and also JagdGeschwader). But the problem is that they don't (or maybe can't) tell you on which issue your games are included, so you'd have to watch through all issues of PC Action for the next few months.

cairnswm
13-04-2005, 09:27 AM
I've forwarded them the permission documents they requested but I have had no confirmation.

I also asked to be informed when my games were put on the CD.

Sascha Willems
13-04-2005, 10:14 AM
When they first asked me (last year or so) I also asked what issue they'd include my game on, but they couldn't (wouldn't?) tell me back then, but maybe that has changed.

So if you get an answer and they let you know on what issue your games will be on, I'll buy one and send it to you.

cairnswm
13-04-2005, 10:35 AM
Thanks - that would be great.

I'll add it to my collection of 'successes' - photos of my games etc.

savage
13-04-2005, 09:25 PM
You guys rock! Congratulations to both of you!

WILL
13-04-2005, 10:20 PM
This is awesome news! I wonder how big this magazine is. And will they plug PGD as a result? :D No modivation there huh? ;)

But seriously though, how many other Pascal related games or developers have they featured in their mags?

Sascha Willems
14-04-2005, 07:32 AM
The PC-Action magazine (which is btw. owned by Computec media) is one of the biggest german PC-gaming magazines out there and sells around 100,000 issues per month (at least that were the numbers from march last year).

cairnswm
25-04-2005, 07:29 AM
I have been told that PC Action will mail me a copy of each magazine that carries one of my games.