PDA

View Full Version : PascalGameDevelopment.com

WILL
12-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Well it took us long enough, but we finally changed servers and we have the official domain name of Pascal Game Development working! Now you can access PGD via PascalGameDevelopment.com ('http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/')!

I would like to ask everyone who has either the old DGDev tab banners or the DelphiGamer tab banners to also change the URL and banner to the appropriatly named and linked site. To get the new banner goto the Links section of the site.

Please, let us know how your experiences go with this new server.

Also, if you have posted something on the night of the 11th or early morning of the 12th, please repost as durring the transition it is possible your post got lost.

Traveler
13-05-2005, 08:47 AM
Sweet! :)
The new name fits us a lot better i think.

Too bad there wasn't any, "we're going to change to a new domain within the next few days. Expect (etc etc...)" -page
In my case the redirect did not work properly and I was immediately shocked by the thought of an other database crash :shock:

WILL
14-05-2005, 01:28 AM
Sorry about that guys. I'm going to be sailing Monday and my schedual this weekend is nuts. I just didn't have the time to do it before the move.

jzombi
15-05-2005, 09:41 AM
It's much easier than the "www.pgd.netstarweb.com".