PDA

View Full Version : Jokes and Amusing links Forum?

Eriken
15-01-2003, 08:27 PM
Oki, I'm abit tired and this is a Development forum, but don't you need a few minutes now and then to relax and have a laugh?

Or maybe not :twisted:
_____
Eriken

TheLion
15-01-2003, 08:34 PM
isn't that where the CHAT forum is for ?!? :)

Eriken
15-01-2003, 08:36 PM
I'm not sure what the difference is between Chat and General Discussion either.. so don't ask me :?
_____
Eriken

Useless Hacker
15-01-2003, 09:18 PM
I think the General Discussion forum is for matters generally related to games or programming, which don't fall into one of the other categories, and Chat is for talking about anything you like. It's not very clear from their descriptions though... I'm not even sure, and I'm supposed to be moderating one of them :!:

TheLion
15-01-2003, 10:04 PM
General discussion is about programming in general (so not focussed on game programming in particular), chat is talking about everything you want... I'll have a chat with bluecat about the descriptions! ;)

BlueCat
15-01-2003, 10:45 PM
General discussion is about programming in general (so not focussed on game programming in particular) ;)

Actually, that would be the 'General' forum under the 'Programming' category. Ummmm, maybe we do need to change a few names and descriptions :D.

I set up the 2 'general' forums when we only had 2 members (Alimonster and myself), it didn't seem so important back then :roll: