PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Flight: 2nd Place!

WILL
17-07-2005, 11:02 AM
Results where in last week on Wednesday for the OnGameDev.com Spring Contest. And low and behold, who came in 2nd place?

Our good friend at PGD, William Cairns (aka cairnswm) with his latest release Dragon Flight! :D

Unfortunately OnGameDev.com has not put up a public page of the results yet, but hopefully they will soon. So a nice big screenshot of the winning 2nd place entry will have to do. ;)

<center>files/news/2005_07_17_dragonflight.jpg</center>

Visit OnGameDev.com ('http://www.ongamedev.com/') for more information about the contest.

technomage
17-07-2005, 10:38 PM
Nice one, Well done Cairnswm :D

Sascha Willems
18-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Nice done!Congrats!

But finding the thread for the results in the forums of that (very awkward and empty) page was not nice, they even haven't put up news or so for their own contest. But what really annoys me is the fact that you actually need to register to see the results of that contest in their forum...bad promotion :(

HopeDagger
18-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Nice done!Congrats!

But finding the thread for the results in the forums of that (very awkward and empty) page was not nice, they even haven't put up news or so for their own contest. But what really annoys me is the fact that you actually need to register to see the results of that contest in their forum...bad promotion :(

You're absolutely right. Roon (the other admin) went ahead and did the thread before telling me anything, so I didn't get a chance to do what I wanted. My intention was to have a cool resuts page for each game with longer reviews and a more detailed rating. For the next contest, I'll be taking a much stronger hand in the judging/results process.

Congrats, cairnswm! :)