PDA

View Full Version : Lurkers amnesty week

BlueCat
28-07-2005, 11:54 PM
I've noticed there's often more 'Guests' online than registered users. This could be because people just don't log in when they visit or......

WE HAVE LURKERS :shock: :shock: :shock:

See the definition of lurker here: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=lurker

Now I'm not talking about small fishing boats, I'm talking about those who visit us but who we never get to talk to. :cry:

So here's your chance to show yourselves... choose yourself a nice new shiny username and get registered. :P

If we can get 10 new users to post in this thread I'll ask Eriken to tell us one of his best jokes. :joker:

So... here we go... who's first? :wink:

Traveler
29-07-2005, 07:25 AM
ohw come on now, don't be shy :mrgreen:

PerIvar
29-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Hehe. Does an already registered Lurker count? :)

Ops.. Im now Delurked! :shock:

BlueCat
29-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Hehe. Does an already registered Lurker count? :)

Ops.. Im now Delurked! :shock:

Well kind of, if you can delurk someone you know that would count. But your just as welcome as a new delurker. :lol:

Eriken
29-07-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm on vacation these days, so I am a guest too ;) But I guess I can't be considered a lurker..

Now I just have to figure out a good joke (as if).. But I guess I'm safe, 10 people huh? ;)
_____
Eriken

Paulius
29-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Why would someone not login? Please login and tell us :) I mean, even if you don?¢_Tt post you get to see posts since you?¢_Tre last visit, which definitely help track topics you?¢_Tre interested in.

BlueCat
03-08-2005, 11:31 PM
Well that was great success!!!! :roll:

Eriken do you want to tell the joke anyway?

PS There is one familiar lurker who needs to be delurked, I won't say his name but the clue is UH :twisted:

Daikrys
04-08-2005, 12:14 PM
ok.....i was also a Lurker for a month or so :roll: ........dont hit me, please :mrgreen:

BlueCat
04-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Daikrys

We don't want to hit you :shock: Maybe that's why they're all hiding, they think I want to hit them :P

:cat:

Eriken
04-08-2005, 07:00 PM
"Hit" isn't the word I'm looking for, I mean.. come on, a blue cat probably carries some sort of disease or something that makes us all turn blue or something ;)

Well, I know better, if the bathroom over there still turns pink I guess the rest of us are safe too.. And I don't mind that color anyways (blue that is).

Gotta love jokes noone will figure out.
_____
Eriken

BlueCat
04-08-2005, 10:59 PM
It took me 3 hours to work it out, you have a better memory than me Eriken and I don't live there any more which is why it took so long for my old brain to warm up enough to remember. :lol:

My laptop overheated and shut down the first time I tried to post this, what does that tell you? :?