PDA

View Full Version : Simple projects!

Rhyme
30-07-2005, 04:41 PM
I am a very new Pascal programmer, I have only been programming in pascal for about 6 months. I wanted to post my project on here so anyone who has some experiance could give me some pointers!

I am sad to say that I only have it in Macintosh, and I don't have any screen shots yet. But I do have a download up. I am programming for Classic Macintosh, so I don't know if they will work on OSX without classic support. Sorry for the choppy post, something in this page laggs my browser.

http://rampant.cjb.cc/ambush_software/ambush.html

Crisp_N_Dry
30-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Rhyme,may I be the first to welcome you to PGD. However, I think most of the guys here are Windows or Linux users and as such can't run your program. Another problem is that the link doesn't seem to be working which may also hinder any feedback you may garner from these hallowed forums. However, if you'd like to post some code and some indication of where it is you need guidance then I know there's are plenty of regulars on here who will lead the way. Welcome to Pascal Game Development.

WILL
30-07-2005, 07:16 PM
Welcome to PGD Rhyme!

There are some Macintosh users/programers on here. Not many, but there are the select few. And of course I welcome more as I'm a very platform friendly person! ;)

Why don't you tell us more about your game? Give us some story background and maybe the genre. It'll attract a lot more interest to your project!

Please come back and visit often! :D

BlueCat
30-07-2005, 09:20 PM
Yeah welcome Rhyme, you won't find a better place to get help than this. ;)

Traveler
01-08-2005, 08:29 AM
Welcome Rhyme!

Users interested in his game right click the link and select 'save target as...' (or 'save link as' in FireFox)

HopeDagger
01-08-2005, 04:11 PM
I'm (unfortunately) unable to play your project, but I'd also like to hand out a hearty welcome to PGD. We hope you enjoy your stay! :)