PDA

View Full Version : I'm off!!!

BlueCat
18-01-2003, 05:11 PM
I'm not going to be near a PC for next 7 or 8 days so until I get back you'll have to cope on your own :lol:
Hopefully you'll all still be here when I get back, so until then.... farewell :D

Alimonster
18-01-2003, 08:37 PM
Have fun and don't end up as one of those "normal" people that I've read about on web pages.

*Looks around*

Has he gone? Let's start a sweepstake on how long DGDev will stay around before exploding with a server error. I'll bet a fiver on 3 days.

Useless Hacker
18-01-2003, 08:56 PM
Have fun and don't end up as one of those "normal" people that I've read about on web pages.
LOL!

That reminds me of something I read in a gaming magazine, about people playing a boardgame.

TheLion
18-01-2003, 08:59 PM
ALIMONSTER! :twisted: lol

BlueCat can't help the server errors... And I'm sure they will be resolved somewhere in the next months :)

Eriken
19-01-2003, 04:40 PM
I guess Alimonster was abit optimistic, it was down this morning.. so everyone who betted on 12-24 hours, and you please stand up? :twisted:

The prize is: Useless Hacker will slap you around with trouts because you've been so pessimistic.
_____
Eriken

Sly
19-01-2003, 10:58 PM
I went on a holiday for three weeks over Xmas and never touched a computer once. The most relaxing three weeks I've had for a very long time. :)

Kim Friis
20-01-2003, 03:11 PM
Well it was unreachable again today.

3 weeks without touching a computer? Darn, you didn't happen to have a nokia 9210 or something similar just to get over the first 3 days then? That sounds like hell to me. Unless it was 3 FULL weeks in company of that special someone.

Sly
20-01-2003, 11:00 PM
I did have her to distract me for the full three weeks, yes. :) I even had the mobile phone off for most of that time as well.

BlueCat
25-01-2003, 01:22 PM

*Looks around*

Has he gone? Let's start a sweepstake on how long DGDev will stay around before exploding with a server error. I'll bet a fiver on 3 days.

I've been in Alimonster country for the last 5 days, and have returned no more normal than I was previously!

Next time, can I join the sweepstake? I can 'predict' when things will go wrong quite accurately, if you know what I mean :twisted: