PDA

View Full Version : My SERVER for all the P2P games

djhell
28-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Hi, i'm italian and i created a server (a program called server) that can simplify the P2P connection of the game. We know the 76% of people that use a PC are idiot, and not all can know what's the Ip or the port, now, this people can download this program, register and then can connect at a server where many peolpe are playing. If a player A would play with another player B, they only must select the name and send an invite, the program send all the player's A info at the player B, and then the B send the same information to A, then te program start the game with the parameters, like ./batt_nav.exe -95.12.251.2 -54.

with this the p2p start but the ip are hidden and the player can play without problem. All the win are uploaded in the web db and from this is possible see the statistics of the player. you can see the program, but please stand becouse there aren't online!, just 3 days and it's downloadable!

thank's for your interesting!

ps: sorry for my english ;)

Twistofchaos
28-08-2005, 05:43 PM
Well done, sounds interesting.

Did you write it with Delphi, FreePascal, or another compiler?
Is it a long-term project or did you start on it recently?

We know the 76% of people that use a PC are idiot

:wink:

Stan

djhell
28-08-2005, 05:58 PM
yeah ;)

i wrote it in delphi 6, many class and all OOP.

the system is very simple, you must create a game, subscribe it in mine web site (absolutely free) and when i'll tested it, it is done to play, it's necessary only add a line in the mods.ini file and all the servers are ok!

ps: all the servers connect in only one MAIN-Server started in only one pc in the world. It must receive the server connection and theirs information (number of people, ip ecc) and send to all the client connect, then the clinet can select a server (like ITALY, EUROPE, or simil.....)

what about that?