PDA

View Full Version : OpenML comments?

Eriken
29-08-2005, 06:27 PM
I've been wondering lately on what to use in games (DirectX, OpenGL and SDL.. etc). And I sorta saw that OpenML entered sourceforge this summer.

Is there anyone who knows if OpenML is an interesting option to use at all? Information on the web on this matter is highly minimal.
_____
Eriken

Traveler
29-08-2005, 06:40 PM
I've been wondering lately on what to use in games
I suppose the best thing would be to choose the one you do best.

OpenML ?? ehhh :scratch:

Eriken
29-08-2005, 06:59 PM
or the one I suck at the least? ;)

I'm just looking around and I thought I saw something about OpenML somewhere in a forum or chat, but couldn't find that again.

Here is the short story on OpenML:

OpenMLAr is an open source, royalty-free, cross-platform programming environment for capturing, transporting, processing, displaying, and synchronizing digital media - including 2D/3D graphics and audio/video streams. OpenML 1.0 defines professional-grade sample-level stream synchronization, OpenGL extensions for accelerated video processing, the MLdc?¢,¬¢ professional display control API and the ML?¢,¬¢ framework for asynchronous media streaming between applications and processing hardware.

From http://www.khronos.org/openml/

But if it's not familiar and apparently silent on the web, it's probably a waste of time to look into it.
_____
Eriken