PDA

View Full Version : My introductions.

MystikShadows
12-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Hi everyone,

I can't believe I never heard of this website and forum before today, I feel so retarded...lol.

Anyways I started pascal programming back on the Commodore PET, I've loved Pascal ever since. I've been programming using a full range of other languages too, but somehow, Pascal just seems to take the cake every single time ;-). I think I'm gonna enjoy it here alot

I absolutely MUST congradulate the designer of this site. It rocks, everything I can see here rocks, hence the designer(s) rock too d= :D =b <= two thumbs up for all involved.

Can't wait to meet other Pascal developers. :-)

Have a good one till next time.

{MSX}
12-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Hi! welcome to this forums! it's great to see more people here.

So to complete your introduction, what are you working on? :P Any project?

bye!

MystikShadows
12-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Well. I do have a gaming project, but it's not a graphic game...so I don't need all the bells and whistles for that current project.

After this, I just might want to venture into 3D and everything else and make a Startrek like game. (but with very elaborate worlds, galaxies, searches, missions, conquests, and the likes. :-). Definitaly elaborate and as accurate as I can make it :-).

Traveler
12-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Ah welcome! Always a pleasure to see a new face around. :)

WILL
12-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Hi MystikShadows! :)

Welcome to PGD. And thank you for your kind comments. There are even more features coming aswell.

Also, be sure to check out the library. Lots of valuable information in there.

MystikShadows
13-09-2005, 01:42 AM
WOAH :shock: You got that right WILL.

I'll be busy for the next couple months in the library section alone lol.

Awesome. I really regret not being here sooner...;-) but I'll catch up..don't you all worry about that ;)=b

JSoftware
13-09-2005, 08:53 AM
yeah welcome to you! always good to get to know new people in the pascal programming community :D

Crisp_N_Dry
13-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Greetings Mystik. Always a pleasure to see a newcomer to the boards and it helps that you're as enthusiastic as erm, a very enthusiastic thing (Damn my poor analogy skills). Give us more info: where you from, age, etc. BTW, if you like this you may enjoy the PGD IRC channel. Not got the address handy, it's on here somewhere. :D

MystikShadows
13-09-2005, 09:45 PM
I'm 37 :-). A "young" old timer (and I don't wanna hear a single comment from anyone under the age of 20 lol).

I always loved programming, I've been doing it for 14 years professionally, and 30 years personally at home (on any project, any language) and it seems I always reach the limits of a language until I decide to bring it to pascal for some reason. Being from a basic background though, I always try out new basics to see how far they can take me. But I just don't foresee my changing my root language anytime soon :-).

I'm in Upstate NY and it's hot and humid today. Oh well. Things are as they are and so Pascal is a good thing to do on a hot day no? ;-) beats going outside and getting even hotter.

I have game projects as I explained in a previous post but that's not all. I also have a couple of other types of projects that I am working on. In the business management industry as well as the profession music studio industry as well which I love :-).

Enough about me or I might have to kill you... :twisted: LOL

How about you guys? what's everybody busy with these days?

Oh and congrats on a well created, well organized and absolutely amazing quality of information in the library section. I can get rid of most of my Pascal bookmarks and just link to the library instead ;-). Very well done. excellent work.

BlueCat
17-09-2005, 12:44 PM
And a BIG

W E L C O M E ! ! ! ! !

from me! :o

And send some of that hot weather over here would you? :D

MystikShadows
17-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Thanks BlueCatMan :-) now that's what I call a big welcome ;-).