PDA

View Full Version : lazarus.freepascal.org

Raskolnikov
29-10-2005, 07:31 AM
lazarus.freepascal.org has been defaced by some skiddiot. There's a bad looking binary at the top of the page and below it says

"Hacked By Liz0ziM Owns Your System

A-ptA¼m Seni freePascal

www.biyo.tk"

i have the original HTML if anyone is interested. :?:

savage
29-10-2005, 08:42 AM
Well I hope the lazarus guys have a backup.

Legolas
29-10-2005, 02:28 PM
This is the result of using old phpnuke versions (and new too :D).
However it is a shame. :( IMHO internet and pc use should be allowed only after passing a psychological test. :roll:

marmin
30-10-2005, 04:53 AM
haven't noticed anything.. i's quiet and lazy as it always is in Lazarus..
but I figured a way to get an empty form to 1.17 Mb and now I am using the Lazarus templates , because the Code Explorer is so damned handy.
If only the development wasn't so turtle slow.

Thus, note that i use L. cuz the text editor is nice and the Code Explorer is cool, not because the application itself is a wonder of programming... no way...it's only a nice gui for Free pascal.

When will Lazarus 1 be ready? 10, 20 years ?? H*ck the development is already going on for more than 5 years.

Heck, it's open source and that's always going slow if it is actually finished at all. :) Isn't that a testament that programmers should be ** paid ** go get things actaully done? 8)

Raskolnikov
30-10-2005, 06:54 PM
It should'nt be too far away now; It's deffinately come a long way since i last used it some two years ago. One thing that miffs me is why are the binaries so big?