PDA

View Full Version : Borland Delphi Man compo

Crisp_N_Dry
29-10-2005, 06:28 PM
If anyone remembers Borland recently done a little compo to win some blow up Delphi man doll things. Well I have no idea whether everybody won but mine came through the post today, and I didn't just get one I got both of the figures, apparently because I entered early. Huzzah for Borland and their cheap marketing ploys! I would post pics but my digital camera is knackered.

Robert Kosek
29-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Thanks to Micro$haft owning a majority stock portion, you mean... :roll: Ugh. Stupidest marketing ploy I've seen from Borland yet!

Eh, anyhoo... enjoy your toys. :lol:

Traveler
29-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Nice!
What did you do for the contest?

tux
29-10-2005, 08:18 PM
...and I didn't just get one I got both of the figures, apparently because I entered early...

its probably because your the only one who entered ;)

i wouldnt know how to explain a blow up doll arriving in the pos :lol:

Crisp_N_Dry
30-10-2005, 08:33 AM
haha, Tux. They're only small so I ain't go be getting busy with them or nothing.

What did you do for the contest?
All I did was give them some details and that was it.

Sly
03-11-2005, 10:45 PM
I just received my Delphi Man and whoever-that-other-dude-is blow-up dolls. Airmail all the way from Great Britain to Australia.

JernejL
05-11-2005, 09:08 AM
whoever-that-other-dude-is blow-up dolls.

it is delphi man and doctor deadline (i think) well is a picture of dolls for everyone that hasn't seen these yet:

http://www.gabrijelcic.org/D-man.jpg

K4Z
05-11-2005, 02:23 PM
Heh Heh, you trying to brake the record for the largest image on PGD? :shock:

I'd shrink it to atleast a :shock: 1/8 :shock: of that size quick smart! before Savage gets onto you :lol:

Lol, but nice photo, thanx for the shot.

JernejL
05-11-2005, 06:40 PM
it isn't my photo, heh someone edit topic title with a 65K warning ;)