PDA

View Full Version : I'm back! Once again...

WILL
18-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Hey everybody. I'm back from my 6 week long trip. And a damn good thing too! I think if I was at sea any longer I'd go batty.

Either way, I am back and things are looking good here. It's really nice to see. Nice work guys. ;)

The following things will be a priority now that I'm back.

1) Fixing phpBB related Security issues,
2) Planning and organizing for the 2006 Annual PGD Competition
3) Completing the game engine to my game and creating a demo for it
4) Finishing up any final features or bug fixes to the site before handing it over to my succeeding PGD site webmaster. I will be stepping down from the job of webmaster next year due to other career and personal obligations.

I will however after next year remain as staff to continue to help and co-ordinate the PGD Competions...

So... what have you fellas been up to while I've been away?

Robert Kosek
19-11-2005, 12:08 AM
Welcome back Will!

I've been working to recover what I lost from the server being burned... lost a fairly well written RPG (play by post) and the steps I was taking to make it a real RPG. That's pretty much it for me, aside from some "real work". ;)

Can't wait to see a demo of your game engine.

LP
19-11-2005, 01:26 AM
Hey everybody. I'm back from my 6 week long trip.
Welcome back! :)

And a damn good thing too! I think if I was at sea any longer I'd go batty.

Uhh, I'm going to beach of Acapulco in a week... can't wait!

4) Finishing up any final features or bug fixes to the site before handing it over to my succeeding PGD site webmaster. I will be stepping down from the job of webmaster next year due to other career and personal obligations.

Damn, I think your presence as a webmaster cheers up the environment... things have been somewhat quiet while you were gone. :? (Although Savage has been nice job)

Traveler
19-11-2005, 12:41 PM

Not a great deal actually :oops:. My entry for the 4E4 compo didn't make it on time. And while I had plans to continue it (though in a somewhat different form), World of Warcrafts grip on me has increased again and sort of takes most of my spare time.

technomage
19-11-2005, 04:46 PM

working away on Alert fighter :D Most of the time I've spent trying to get the rendering engine as fast as I can. I also completed the cylon raider (http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/viewtopic.php?t=2536&highlight=) model, but it needs a little more work. :)

cairnswm
21-11-2005, 04:27 AM
Welcome back WILL. Im just sort of getting back into game dev after my project came to an end :)

BlueCat
22-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Good to see you back WILL, it seems I've less spare time than ever now but I'm still lurking around here somewhere most days :)