PDA

View Full Version : Clootie's Microsoft DirectX 9.0 SDK December 2005 Update Tra

WILL
04-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Say that 10 times fast! :D Alexey Barkovoy (or Clootie) has released the translation for the DirectX 9.0 SDK December Update just before the new year hit.

He has Delphi, Free Pascal and even C++Builder versions available now on his site.

New in the December Update:
<ul> D3DX9.pas: Added: D3DXPreprocessShaderXXX set of functions X3DAudio.pas - added new unit (Cross-platform stand-alone 3D audio math library) XACT.pas - new headers included: xact2wb.h (XACT 2 wave bank definitions), xact3D.h (XACT 3D support) JEDI.inc - synchronized with latest JEDI JCL version of it (includes Delphi2006 support, etc.)[/list]

For more information about Clootie's DirectX SDK translations visit Clootie's Graphics Pages ('http://www.clootie.ru/')

LP
05-01-2006, 01:46 AM
Say that 10 times fast! :D Alexey Barkovoy (or Clootie) has released the translation for the DirectX 9.0 SDK December Update just before the new year hit.

He has Delphi, Free Pascal and even C++Builder versions available now on his site.

New in the December Update:
<ul><li>D3DX9.pas: Added: D3DXPreprocessShaderXXX set of functions</li><li>X3DAudio.pas - added new unit (Cross-platform stand-alone 3D audio math library)</li><li>XACT.pas - new headers included: xact2wb.h (XACT 2 wave bank definitions), xact3D.h (XACT 3D support)</li><li>JEDI.inc - synchronized with latest JEDI JCL version of it (includes Delphi2006 support, etc.)</li></ul>

For more information about Clootie's DirectX SDK translations visit Clootie's Graphics Pages ('http://www.clootie.ru/')

Two weird things:
1) HTML doesn't get parsed, so I see a bunch of tags.
2) I swear I saw this news posted already here, but couldn't find it in News section. :eh:

WILL
05-01-2006, 02:09 AM
Fixed, I guess that I forgot to allow the HTML list tags in phpBB posts.

You may be thinking of a previous SDK update. Clootie just released this one on the 31st of Dec. :)