PDA

View Full Version : 20 Teams for Stage 2 of "The Big Boss" Competition

savage
14-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Here is a list, in sequential registration order, of teams that have successfully submitted an entry for Stage 2...
* CairnsGames
* AIR
* Avalanche Team
* NecroSOFT
* artifex
* Those 2 Guys
* Leadline Software
* Sarof
* Outer Reaches Studios
* Eon Clash
* Marek Mauder
* Traveler
* Michalis Kamburelis
* Pipicato
* unLevel Games Core
* BruteForce
* Stoned Code
* Imp5
* Huehnerschaender
* Binary Dream, Inc.

If your team name is not listed above, then your zip file was not received before this stage's deadline date. No judging has taken place yet so these are not the team rankings.

If you are working on an entry you can still submit work for Stage 3, 4 etc. We look forward to seeing more entries in the next stage.

Traveler
14-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Sweet! :D

Thank you savage!

cairnswm
14-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Thanks Savage

Mines on top - looks like I'm coming first :twisted:

McCLaw
14-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Thanks Savage

Mines on top - looks like I'm coming first :twisted:

We are listed sixth :D LOL, that meens more hard work for us!! :D

savage
14-02-2006, 03:44 PM
I don't mean to burst any bubbles, but the list is in sequential order. Ie the order that entries registered. No judging has taken place thus far :D.

jdarling
14-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Reading the rules, we would all be at the same place right now :). Since its all or nothing for phase 2-5, and then points on the final.

- Jeremy

tux
14-02-2006, 11:13 PM
im wondering, how many people missed the deadline by 1-2 days? would it seem fair to let them in seeing as i saw some people asking questions about how to upload (And others saying they couldnt login etc) just before the final attack

savage
14-02-2006, 11:27 PM
We did announce an extra day for uploading and I thought all questions had been answered.

I would have thought that if there was anyone disgruntled that they would have posted something by now as the new forum has been up for nearly 2 days now.

McCLaw
15-02-2006, 06:27 AM
I don't mean to burst any bubbles, but the list is in sequential order. Ie the order that entries registered. No judging has taken place thus far :D.

What a pity :) Sixth is better than last ;)

Frost
15-02-2006, 08:21 AM
If to be exact, the name of our command registered at competition is unLevel Games Core (from unLevel Games LLC 3 persons participate only), but it so... details :D

savage
15-02-2006, 09:27 AM
If to be exact, the name of our command registered at competition is unLevel Games Core (from unLevel Games LLC 3 persons participate only), but it so... details :D

Whoever registered the team only typed in unLevel Games, but I have updated the database so that it now has *Core* on the end.

Frost
15-02-2006, 09:45 AM
Whoever registered the team only typed in unLevel Games, but I have updated the database so that it now has *Core* on the end.

Thnx. In any case, it was not the claim, just details because exclusively core of unLevel Games (www.unlevelgames.com) takes part in competition. Can be valid I was mistaken when registered a command for participation. Once again thanks for correction :wink:

savage
15-02-2006, 09:52 AM
unLevel Games (www.unlevelgames.com)

When will the English version of your site be up?

Frost
15-02-2006, 09:59 AM
Our web-master promises to finish work above the English version by March, 8th. Then opening a site of the debut commercial project of the company www.afterdie.net will be announced

michalis
15-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Good to see that my submission was received :)

As I understand, in the future it's supposed that Competition results (http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/competitions.php?p=results&c=1) will show the received submissions -- right now this pages throws a lot of errors and finally displays a list of all competitors marked with text "No submission uploaded...". I assume that it's known and it's supposed to be fixed when WILL be back ?

BTW, if you could show md5 sums of our uploaded files, this would help us make sure that our submissions were correctly received. (just a suggestion, maybe for stage 3).

savage
15-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Good to see that my submission was received :)

As I understand, in the future it's supposed that Competition results (http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/competitions.php?p=results&c=1) will show the received submissions -- right now this pages throws a lot of errors and finally displays a list of all competitors marked with text "No submission uploaded...". I assume that it's known and it's supposed to be fixed when WILL be back ?

Yes that is the plan. Unfortunatley due to the site hacking, he spent the little free time he had on dry land trying to patch the previous forums, so he did not have time to work on the submission and results scripts.

BTW, if you could show md5 sums of our uploaded files, this would help us make sure that our submissions were correctly received. (just a suggestion, maybe for stage 3).

Not a bad idea, I'll try and remember to mention it to WILL when he gets back.

TWINc
16-02-2006, 04:50 PM
and that about the users of those not sent its result? :oops: :oops:

Traveler
16-02-2006, 05:05 PM
You can still send in your game before the stage 3 deadline. You may not get your points for stage 2, but I dont think that means you lost the chance for a first place.

savage
16-02-2006, 05:32 PM
and that about the users of those not sent its result? :oops: :oops:

As Traveler said, there is still time to prepare for the next deadline - Stage 3. So don't dispair.

aidave
16-02-2006, 10:13 PM
im happy the entries got past the hackers!

will we see the scores for each team every round?
that would be cool

cheers
dave

"a higher minimum wage brings workers to the higher stage!!!" - russ leiber (http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/media_player/play.jhtml?itemId=58468)

Frost
17-02-2006, 11:58 AM
When will the English version of your site be up?

Speech has come about the english version of a site and I have decided to accelerate process and have translated all (well, almost all;)), not waiting our designer. I shall be grateful for all the responses especially containing the indication on mistakes. My english has rusted for last years a little: (