PDA

View Full Version : Move compiler forums down?

dmantione
22-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Hi,

Since the new forums were installed, the compiler forums are on top. This moves discussions about compilers in sight and discussions about game programming out of sight, i.e. you need to do work to see them.

IMHO this is undesired. The game programming related discussions should be the first you look at, after all, that is the purpose of the site.

Dani?īl Mantione

tux
22-03-2006, 09:02 PM
i agree

WILL
23-03-2006, 03:04 PM
This is a symptom of missing the sub-category mod to phpBB that we had in the previous version of PGD. We still have to restore the proper category tree putting the obviously misplaced sub-categories back under the approprate main categories.

I agree that it's not in a 'happy state' right now, but this is on the list to do. I am at sea right now and Dom is quite busy right now. Give us a bit of time, it will get sorted eventually.

For now this version of the site is still being worked on. It was the best solution that Dom and I could agree upon so that we'd still have a site for competitors to come to while we fixed all these problems stemmed from the hacks back in Feb.

Thanks for your patience, we do realize what state the site is in now and have plans to correct whatever issues it has in the near future.

Cheers! ;)