PDA

View Full Version : Competition Section Update: Team Page

WILL
08-04-2006, 06:53 AM
Good news everyone! I have just updated the Team Page with some of the most asked for features to help you out. Login (http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/competitions.php?p=login&c=1) and check out the enhanced Team Page!

Fixed/Modified:
- Fixed the 'th' where the seconds in the current time was supposed to be instead
- Current shown time now includes timezone name and GMT offset details

New features
- Your submitted entry can now be viewed, downloaded and checked by members of your team to verify that it was correctly uploaded and has indeed been submitted on time. (No more need to ask and wait for an answer! ;))
- Now shows earned points for each deadline and links to the public team results score sheet to review how you did in detail.

Huehnerschaender
08-04-2006, 07:24 AM
Sounds good Will.
I will take a look at it soon! :wink:

aidave
09-04-2006, 06:47 PM
looks good !

WILL
09-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Looks and sounds good, but does it taste, smell and feel good too? :P

NecroDOME
10-04-2006, 04:56 PM
:D

Zenophran
14-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Works well Will :-) Thanks

Look like the upload went ok...

AthenaOfDelphi
15-04-2006, 09:40 AM
Nice job WILL,

Just one question... competition deadlines...

Times are shown in EDT... you've told me that deadlines are GMT and Savage has told me they are PST (IIRC) to be fair to any American teams...

Which time zone is being used for submission deadlines?

Traveler
15-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Worked for me as well :-)

Entry had been succesfully uploaded!

WILL
15-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Nice job WILL,

Just one question... competition deadlines...

Times are shown in EDT... you've told me that deadlines are GMT and Savage has told me they are PST (IIRC) to be fair to any American teams...

Which time zone is being used for submission deadlines?

Whatever is shown on the Team Page is what time the competition is working off of. On mine it shows EDT aswell. I put the exact time on there so that everyone can see what time the submission will show on the upload. do a refresh before sending it and that should be about what time it will upload as. So you can fight for minutes if you are really brave ;)

I believe that EDT is the location of the server. Along the easter coast of either North america or somewhere in South America...

PS: I thought originally that the server location was in the UK. Last one was... oopsie :?

AthenaOfDelphi
16-04-2006, 07:48 AM
Thanks for clarifying that WILL..

*WOOOT* - 5 hours extra :-D Could make all the differenc ;-)